Click here to listen to
click here to listen to
- My Favorite Christmas song is “The Christmas song” by Nat King Cole because i really like it and its like describing Christmas really well Click here to listen to it
- This is my favorite cookie its super easy to make and its so good!
- My favorite movie is home alone because it is really funny and it’s just the best movie here is my favorite clip
- I love baking cookies with my grandma and friends and have sleepovers with my cousins, i love doing secret Santa with my whole family.
- The best Christmas gift someone could get me is clothes
- Me and my family go to like a place where you give people in need gifts, clothes and food and it is really fun to see kids get happy when they get something that they wanted or need.
- Something like perfume for girls and for boys like hats and comfy.
- a fun fact about a Christmas movie is Home Alone is the highest-grossing Christmas movie of all time.
- sleeping over at my cousins and baking with my grandma opening presents and me and my cousins always try to stay until midnight but we can never make it.
I want a room with plants and a big bed with a lot of pillows, some plants and a big closet i would also want a little hangout spot so i can take my friends . i want it to have a lot of posters just around the rom
I took some personality Quizzes and here is the results for the ice cream I got mint chocolate chip, I don’t agree with this because I hate this ice cream! for threatened animals I got a sea turtles and I totally agree! I love sea turtles and they are my favorite animals. History hero I got Sacagawea and I agree
You are going to need, Sugar, 1/2 cup of butter 2 eggs 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour 1 ¾ teaspoons baking powder ½ cup milk. in a bowl mix together the sugar and butter. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine flour and baking powder, add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Finally stir in the milk until batter is smooth. Pour or spoon batter into the prepared pan.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven. Thank you for reading hopefully you try this and let me know how it goes!
I really like my name. its not like boring and i love how it sounds. My name means “Messanger of god”. its pretty cool!